It's must be not easy to go to work like this everyday and work all by yourself. I really want to say something more encouragement but it broke my heart to see you work like this..I don't think it's healthy for you either. Hope things will turn out better soon to your work situation. And my work is opposite to your's, there have too many mouths and talking problems. Well 共勉之!加油呀!
6 則留言:
It's must be not easy to go to work like this everyday and work all by yourself. I really want to say something more encouragement but it broke my heart to see you work like this..I don't think it's healthy for you either. Hope things will turn out better soon to your work situation. And my work is opposite to your's, there have too many mouths and talking problems. Well 共勉之!加油呀!
咪無人同你食飯囉?Bonnie 呢? 一定好悶,不如你上msn同我傾下計,又或者偷偷做工課.
吳靜雯, 我都唔好得您好多jar, 我個位係正我阿姐間房出面, 我做乜佢都昅到, 好彩嘅係佢睇唔到我個mon, 有時我都可以偷偷上吓網. 我後面個同事就俾佢睇晒. 仲有好在我坐晌窗前, 有時打開百頁簾, 都可以望吓天囉!
除左「寂.靜」仲有「亂」應該係「寂.靜.亂」
亂?係吾係黑澤明既[亂]?
我公司係成日都好亂架,特別係我個位
發佈留言