2007年2月20日星期二

客廳也成熟了!


去年的農曆新年假期,我們正忙於整理新的家,如歐陽應霽寫的"兩個人住"一書所言,一切從家徒四壁開始. 由找地方到構思傢俱的擺放,一切還歷歷在目,真的體會到,要建立一個"家", 真的不容易.
去年這個大project也得由很多朋友的幫忙才能成事,有朋友替我們充當搬運工人,有朋友整天替我們裝置傢俬,有為我們新居拜神求平安,看見"她"誠心為我們求神的樣子,我感動到今天
我們在變,我們的家也在變!當初對著這個陌生的地方,陣陣的新傢俱氣味,真的要刻意培養感情才行.忽然過了一年,溫暖的感覺愈來愈濃 :)
這一年我感覺我們都長大了,我們互相照顧,分擔家務,家居的認識豐富了,廚藝都進步了不少.回看客廳的照片,發現,我們成熟了,客廳也感覺成熟了!

4 則留言:

匿名 說...

Ng ching man, your home is so sweet and warm. I understand the feeling of watching our own home changed from time to time, becomes warmer and warmer; much more well develop. It is exactly how I feel about my new home,too. Everytime when I saw some little decorative things I wanna add it to my house. And it's quite touching to see its change,too. For me I start to like it more and more and feel that the house and us has become one. Remember at first renting this house it was empty. Now it is so full of warm and love. Like yours!! ^_^

SLOWD 說...

yeah! chu cian cian, exactly! hope we can have change to visit each other's home :)

匿名 說...

嘩~ 妳有個好幸福既家r~ (睇d屋屋相,感覺越來越的温暖r, 好親切 ~)
想起 大哥哥家姐既屋企由重前新的家 ,到現在也是變得很幸福呢~ (只是雜物也堆得滿滿了,相信美好的回憶也不會少呢!)

p.s. um um 下年 我地 一定要上黎 拜年先得ga~ ^-^

SLOWD 說...

aki!好呀,隨時歡迎你地~